- GrandmaBetty – Weblog for Baby Boomers and Seniors with large directory of useful sites
- Savvy Senior – National information service devoted to seniors.
- Seniors Daily Online – A wide variety of topics for seniors.
- SeniorJournal.com – Senior Citizen News and Information Daily on the Web
- Silver Citizens – Miscellaneous information including free computer guide
- The Geezer Brigade – Internet’s Oldest Humor Organization for Clever Old People
- Today’s Seniors – Covers a wide range of issues from health to finances and more
- USA.gov – Senior Citizens’ Resources
- Aging Parents and Elder Care – an in-depth guide to caring for your elderly loved one.
- Benefits Checkup – national screening service for benefit programs available to seniors with a limited income and resources.
- MayoClinic.com – Information on diseases and conditions that affect older adults.
- National Institute on Aging – Useful source of information on health and aging.
- NAELA – National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- NSCLC – National Senior Citizens Law Center
- Protect Elders – Coalition to Protect America’s Elders
- Consumer Reports Best Buy Drugs – Free Information for Consumers about Prescription Medicines
- OBJ Flicks – Nostalgic, political, and scenic America movies
- FairTax.org – Discusses an alternative to the current U.S. taxation system.
- NumbersUsa.com – Provides voting records and current news regarding illegal immigration.
- Disability Secrets – Tips and advice on Social Security Disability SSI benefits
- Medicare.gov – The Official U.S. Government Site for People with Medicare
- MOWAA – Meals on Wheels Association of America
- Elderhostel – Not-for-profit educational travel site
- Seniors Go Travel – Worldwide travel articles for seniors
- Peace Corps – Volunteering opportunities for 50+ age group
Miscellaneous Senior Blogs
- AllAboutOlive – A blog written by 108-year-old Olive Riley from Australia.
Third-Party Link Disclaimer
Links to Third-party websites are provided for convenience only. PlannedSeniorhood.com does not endorse nor support the content of third-party links. PlannedSeniorhood.com is not responsible for the content of third-party websites. By clicking on third-party links, you will leave the PlannedSeniorhood.com website and the privacy and security policies of those third-party websites may differ from those practiced by the PlannedSeniorhood.com site. PlannedSeniorhood.com does not represent either the third party or the member if the two enter into a transaction.